This raspberry-sweetened whipped cream will quickly dress up berries or cake. The recipe is about the right size to serve with berries for several people. For a cake you might want to double the batch as I did recently when I made a raspberry pavlova. I’m a fan of liqueur in desserts like ice cream, truffles, or whipped cream, that’s the main way I use the liqueurs in our cabinet. Chambourd raspberry liqueur also makes excellent chocolate raspberry truffles!
- 1 cup chilled organic heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. organic sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Chambord raspberry liqueur
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl. Cream should be straight from the refrigerator
- Whip, check taste when cream has slight peaks that do not hold.
- Add more sugar or liqueur to taste if desired.
- Beat another minute or two until cream is whipped (it has peaks that bend and curl at the tips).